Friday, July 29, 2011

Being Practical? or simply being ignorant?

1st time in a long time, that i post in English.
reasons? dedicated for this person, who gave me these words,
being practical.

lately this two words have been battling within my head.

I'm those kind of guy, who is prudent,
prudent enough for you to be just few feet away from me,
but we'd feel like we are a few universe away.

Like those music machine thing in a bar,
you'd have to come to me, set in a coin, press play,
I'd respond like what you'd wished for, with my tone,
without this, what I'd do? nothing.

When i gaze onto you,
there are words flowing,
wanting to let you know,
just to you.

Yet, I've sealed myself, good enough,
just not, to let any of those came out,
not even a scratch, nor a tiny window,
where you can reach em.

Somehow,
if,
you're distanced,
away from me,
we'd be parted,
like we've never knew each other before.

I called myself, think of,
that I'm selfish, insensitive,
that I'm cold blooded, numb.
yeah, i guessed.

Loneliness,
is when you had it, lost it.
therefor, you felt it.

Chose, being practical,
for I'm scared of being lonely,
i chose to act, as if i never had it,
thus, I'd not feel it.

No comments: